- 22-Feb-2017 to 23-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Frac Technician
- Nitro, WV, USA
- Full Time
KEY INCENTIVES ----- Paid WEEKLY, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Excellent Benefits Packages & 401(k) Participation, Work-life Balance, Tuition Reimbursment and more!
Responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with the accepted principals of the safe operations on surface mining locations. This position is also responsible for the driving and safe operation of off-highway fuel truck, fueling mining and support equipment, and pulling hoses on locations. Also responsible for daily pre-shift inspections, brake check, and basic maintenance of unit. Position is available for candidates in the Boone, Kanawha, and Fayette counties of West Virginia.
Typical Minimum Education & Experience
- Prior business related coursework, above high school level
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather and perform moderate physical labor in a safe manner.
- Employee will on occasion be required to walk and pull hoses in muddy and icy conditions.
- Employee is required to wear standard personal protective equipment to include hard hat, safety glasses, safety boots, fire retardant clothes, gloves, and occasionally/possibly, a face shield
- Must possess a 40 hour West Virginia Surface Mine Card
Now that you have read the job description, below are the next steps!
Click APPLY to fill out the application. The application process takes 15 to 45 minutes depending on the position. You will be required to list full details of your employment history, including current or prior company and supervisor names - contact information - previous residences - endorsements, etc. so plan accordingly.
It may take as little as two business days or up to two weeks for a decision. But don't get discouraged. Our goal is to make sure you receive feedback!
While you are waiting, feel free to familiarize yourself with our industry services (http://www.pilotthomas.com/services.html) to be better prepared if you are selected to continue through the process.
Best of luck! PTL Recruiting Team
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.