- 24-Feb-2017 to 25-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Full Time
KEY INCENTIVES ----- Paid WEEKLY, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Excellent Benefits Packages & 401(k) Participation, Work-life Balance, Tuition Reimbursment and more!
Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles for conveyance of materials, freight, or passengers, or for normal installation, service, or emergency repairs rendered outside the place of business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Dispatching trucks and scheduling; daily communication with our drivers and lead crew members for scheduling
- Maintaining data in spreadsheets and working on multiple screens
- Inventory and record keeping reconciliation
- Auditing of daily paperwork and submitting accurate paperwork to billing
- Working closely with Terminal Manager and Quality Control Managers for scheduling
- Administrative duties as required by Terminal Manager
Typical Minimum Education & Experience
- Prior business related coursework, above high school level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organization skills
- Extreme focus on time management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and basic reasoning skills
- Prior knowledge and/or proficiency in SAP
Now that you have read the job description, below are the next steps!
Click APPLY to fill out the application. The application process takes 15 to 45 minutes depending on the position. You will be required to list full details of your employment history, including current or prior company and supervisor names - contact information - previous residences - endorsements, etc. so plan accordingly.
It may take as little as two business days or up to two weeks for a decision. But don't get discouraged. Our goal is to make sure you receive feedback!
While you are waiting, feel free to familiarize yourself with our industry services (http://www.pilotthomas.com/services.html) to be better prepared if you are selected to continue through the process.
Best of luck!
PTL Recruiting Team