- 24-Feb-2017 to 25-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Terminal Help - Bulk Plant, Warehouse
- Pecos, TX, USA
- Full Time
KEY INCENTIVES ----- Paid WEEKLY, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Excellent Benefits Packages & 401(k) Participation, Work-life Balance, Tuition Reimbursment and more!
Field Service Technician will be required to perform maintenance and make repairs to Pilot Thomas Logistics owned equipment of a Cardlock system. Equipment includes: Card Readers (Point of Sale), pumping units (fuel pumps and all components), and storage tanks (both aboveground and underground tanks). Training will be provided on proper maintenance and care of all Pilot Thomas Logistics owned equipment and Cardlock facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform monthly state inspections
- Perform Pilot Thomas Logistics equipment inspection and make necessary repairs as needed
- Ensure contractor is performing their minor maintenance duties as required by Pilot Thomas Logistics
- Complete work orders dispatched by Cardlock Asset Management department
- Minor electrical duties and electronic diagnosis may be performed
- Analytical skills required. Must be able to cipher problematic issues on all Cardlock equipment
- Mechanical skills required. Must be familiar with basis hand tool skills.
- Attend meetings and have good time management
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
Typical Minimum Education & Experience
- High School Diploma required (or GED/High School Equivalency Certificate is acceptable)
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Must be able to attend and obtain a state "B" operator certification
- Must have a valid state driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to operate a 2-way radio, and follow instructions
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
- General understanding of oil and gas operations
- Must keep accurate records of maintenance events
- Must be able to read and understand written documentation
- Follows operating procedures and complies with all regulatory requirements
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to operate & Use features within Iphone/smartphones
- Must be able to operate a laptop
- Must be able to to follow verbal troubleshooting commands on or over the phone.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Have a strong commitment to safe working practices
- Wears Personal Protective Equipment at all times while in the production environment
- Is alert and observes, corrects, and reports unsafe conditions
- Some travel may be required (up to 10% land or air)
- May be exposed to temperature extremes, enclosed space, heights and dust and/or dirt
Now that you have read the job description, below are the next steps!
Click APPLY to fill out the application. Depending on the position, the application process takes 15 to 45 minutes. You will be required to list full details of your employment history, including current or prior company and supervisor names - contact information - previous residences - endorsements, etc. so plan accordingly.
It may take as little as two business days or up to two weeks for a decision. But don't get discouraged. Our goal is to make sure you receive feedback!
While you are waiting, feel free to familiarize yourself with our industry services (http://www.pilotthomas.com/services.html) to be better prepared if you are selected to continue through the process.
Best of luck! PTL Recruiting Team
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer