- 03-Mar-2017 to 02-May-2017 (EST)
- Field Sales Rep
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Full Time
KEY INCENTIVES ----- Paid WEEKLY, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Excellent Benefits Packages & 401(k) Participation, Work-life Balance, Tuition Reimbursment and more!
The Field Sales Representative serves as the business development and customer management function for Pilot Thomas Logistics. The Field Sales Representative is a point of contact for our customers at the job site and in local & regional offices. The position will be accountable for delivering specific sales objectives that are consistent with the overall sales strategy of PTL.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Will operate at all times in a safe manner and in compliance with all Pilot Thomas Logistics safety policies. Will maintain a safe driving record. Takes responsibility to ensure all PTL team members are working in a safe environment
- Achievement of sales objectives set by Regional Sales Manager. Development of new customers for PTL. Achievement of sales targets. Maximize gross margin through market pricing and value selling. Execute sales strategies for Key Accounts
- Consult to Pilot Thomas Logistics Customers. Develop a "trusted advisor" relationship with customers. Be the PTL expert for your customers by understanding all aspects of the PTL business and delivery of energy products to the field. Understanding your customers business objectives and determine how PTL can help them achieve their goals
- Delivering sales forecasts and business processes. Provide an accurate update to PTL sales leadership and to the PTL (CRM Tool) Customer Relationship Management Tool regarding sales forecasts. In addition the Field Sales Representative will develop plans to execute specific sales activities to deliver on their forecast. Utilize sales methodology that PTL has deployed within the business. Follow internal sales processes for the development of pricing and contracts. Understand and operate within the delegation of authority
- Work in a Collaborative environment. The Field Sales Representative will coordinate with Key Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers, Marketing team members and Senior Leadership to execute sales plans with customers
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
Typical Minimum Education & Experience
- HS Degree required; Bachelor degree in Business preferred
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience
- Proven experience selling value and/or solutions
- Knowledge of building successful account plans
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; be able to multitask effectively during
- busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision
- Operate with the highest levels of integrity
- Lead by example
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills
- Demonstrate a "service orientation" attitude with Customers and team members
- Manage expenses and assets appropriately and within policies and guidelines
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives and key management of our customer base
- Ability to build and deploy a tactical sales plan that is effective in achieving the financial goals of the business
- Demonstrate sound judgment, strong analytic, numerical and reasoning skills
- Be able to travel 50% - 70% of the work week
- This position requires working in an office setting, with long periods of time sitting
- Must be able to stand, bend, push and pull at least up to 10 lbs
Now that you have read the job description, below are the next steps!
Click APPLY to fill out the application. The application process takes 15 to 45 minutes depending on the position. You will be required to list full details of your employment history, including current or prior company and supervisor names - contact information - previous residences - endorsements, etc. so plan accordingly.
It may take as little as two business days or up to two weeks for a decision. But don't get discouraged. Our goal is to make sure you receive feedback!
While you are waiting, feel free to familiarize yourself with our industry services (http://www.pilotthomas.com/services.html) to be better prepared if you are selected to continue through the process.
Best of luck! PTL Recruiting Team
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.