- 30-Mar-2017 to 29-May-2017 (EST)
- Office Staff
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Voluntary AD&D, Voluntary Life, Spousal Life, Dependent Life, Matching 401(k), Health/Dependent FSA and Tuition Reimbursement
Runs and documents financial analysis projects. Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control. Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc. Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses. Documents revenues and expenditures expected and submits to management. Develops financial/accounting concepts for financial planning and control. Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts. Advises management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare periodic and adhoc financial analysis for Senior Management
- Preparation of financial package with regional P&Ls, Channel P&Ls, SG&A performance Analysis, Customer Profitability, Labor metrics, Working Capital, Debt and Capex schedules
- Close responsibilities including draft of financial report sent to the executives along with the
- regional VPs
- Preparation of financials to suppliers, daily volume and gross margin forecasts, weekly AR aging/DSO reporting, weekly management report, bank reporting and presentations, and payroll metrics
- Prepare meeting materials for board of directors including designing graphs, charts, tables, summarizing operational and financial results
- Prepare business cases or decision support for project investments, including ROI calculations, break-even analysis, Net Present Value and sensitivity analysis.
- Special Projects as requested and performs other duties
Typical Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Finance, or Accounting)
- 2-4 years' experience in relevant finance or accounting-related capacity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Past experience with company analysis and financial reporting, as well as acquisition evaluation. Energy experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Able to work independently with a high degree of initiative
- Ability and demonstrated success in effectively communicating to a wide range of audiences in both written and oral form
- Able to plan, schedule and track activities required for successful completion of ongoing and
- special project activities
- Strong team player who is able to build key relationships with team members across multiple functions throughout the organization
- Willingness and demonstrated skills at contributing ideas and taking action, which reinforces
- company success
- Adheres to all safety and environmental considerations
- This position requires working in an office setting.
- Must be able to stand, bend, push and pull at least up to 10 lbs.
- Is alert and observes, corrects, and reports unsafe conditions