- 03-Apr-2017 to 02-Jul-2017 (EST)
- Office Staff
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Voluntary AD&D, Voluntary Life, Spousal Life, Dependent Life, Matching 401(k), Health/Dependent FSA and Tuition Reimbursement
Pilot Thomas Logistics is seeking a Billing Clerk who is responsible for providing general office support, data entry, reporting and inventory reconciliation to the Billing Supervisor. This position is located in Las Vegas, NV.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Data entry, reporting, and billing/invoicing
- Invoice and bill customers, either directly or coordinated through centralized finance functions
- Create/distribute reports as required
- Support collection and review of drivers' logs
- Assist with data entry for fuel reconciliation and customer-specific initiatives (e.g., rail yard fuel accounting)
- Provide exceptional customer service over the phone
- Completing and documenting transactions and requesting required sales and/or warehouse support.
- Maintain basic understanding of products and services offered and local warehouse inventory to provide appropriate level of customer support.
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of Billing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Candidates must be able to understand how billing works, the process, the flow, how it effects other areas
- Software experience and proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Must have strong attention to detail due to the complexities of the billing
- Good time management skills
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Must be able to stand, bend, push and pull at least up to 10 lbs
Now that you have read the job description, below are the next steps!
Click APPLY to fill out the application. Depending on the position, the application process takes 15 to 45 minutes. You will be required to list full details of your employment history, including current or prior company and supervisor names - contact information - previous residences - endorsements, etc. so plan accordingly.
It may take as little as two business days or up to two weeks for a decision. But don't get discouraged. Our goal is to make sure you receive feedback!
While you are waiting, feel free to familiarize yourself with our industry services (http://www.pilotthomas.com/services.html) to be better prepared if you are selected to continue through the process.
Best of luck! PTL Recruiting Team
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer