- 04-Apr-2017 to 31-Dec-2017 (EST)
- Office Staff
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Voluntary AD&D, Voluntary Life, Spousal Life, Dependent Life, Matching 401(k), Health/Dependent FSA and Tuition Reimbursement
Duties & Responsibilities
Monitor Order Information & Update Goods Movements
- Review order information within SAP, Interactive Marketplace and on incoming delivery documents to ensure orders have been finalized by the Dispatch department to enable invoicing.
- Review goods movements for orders crossing state lines as needed to ensure information required to properly capture taxes is recorded.
- Utlize SAP and Interactive Marketplace to perform quality inspections on delivery data prior to invoice creation.
- Review and update (if necessary) information within SAP to ensure orders are properly documented (e.g. actual quantities delievred, products).
- Resolve quality errors by completing delivery documentation with information provided by the Dispatch department or drivers, ensuring orders are tied to the correct customer contract, validating the pricing and conditions tied to each order, adjusting actual quantities delivered and/or making any necessary adjustments for damaged packaging.
- Maintain and index documentation for customer billing.
- Key customer invoices into SAP.
- Escalate all customer correspondence to the Billing Supervisor.
- Work with the Sales, Dispatch and Pricing
Typical Minimum Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED; undergraduate degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- 2+ years' experience in financial data entry
- Experience with SAP software core applications desired
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
- 10-key by touch data entry proficiency
- Demonstrated proficiency with MAS or related financial system preferred
- This position requires working in an office setting, with long periods of time sitting
- Must be able to stand, bend, push and pull at least up to 10 lbs