- 19-Apr-2017 to 18-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Frac Technician
- Williston, ND, USA
- Full Time
Paid WEEKLY, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Excellent Benefits Packages & 401(k) Participation, Work-life Balance, Tuition Reimbursment and more!
Pilot Thomas Logistics is a multi-state fuel and oil distributor that primarily delivers fuels and oils to both the wholesale and retail markets. We have terminals in Morgantown, West Virginia, Ohio, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Oklahoma. Our frac technicians in these areas are responsible to help the driver safely haul refined fuels and oils from the pick-up point to our customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Helping the driver complete proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections
- Proper loading and unloading of fuels; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses; operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings
- Safely use pipe, wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools
- Accurately complete invoices, and other paperwork as required
- Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers
Typical Minimum Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to pass PTL's employment screenings
- Must be 21 years of age
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Able and willing to work long hours including day and night shifts
- Able to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions
- Able to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Able to drag fuel hose in and around all types of equipment and fill the equipment while in operation
- Able to lift 50 to 100 lbs
- No sponsorship or relocation is avaiable
Now that you have read the job description, below are the next steps!
Click APPLY to fill out the application. Depending on the position, the application process takes 15 to 45 minutes. You will be required to list full details of your employment history, including current or prior company and supervisor names - contact information - previous residences - endorsements, etc. so plan accordingly.
It may take as little as two business days or up to two weeks for a decision. But don't get discouraged. Our goal is to make sure you receive feedback!
While you are waiting, feel free to familiarize yourself with our industry services (http://www.pilotthomas.com/services.html) to be better prepared if you are selected to continue through the process.
Best of luck! PTL Recruiting Team