- 01-Sep-2014 to 13-Sep-2014 (EST)
- Office Staff
- Tioga, ND, USA
- 16.....Overtime....60 hours per week
- Full Time
Full Benefit Package which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, Matching 401K, Vacation and Sick Days, Paid Holidays
Duties: CSR Responsibilities
- Responds to all phone calls in positive and friendly manner
- Route phone calls to appropriate departments
- Create orders for any incoming orders from customers
- Understands Customer Requirements to make sure we have all information needed to successful send the invoice to customer.
(2) Creates all Sales Orders for delivery and routes delivery tickets to correct Logistic Manager for dispatching.
(3) Keep Dispatch Spreadsheet updated with all deliveries.
(4)Reconciles the prior's day paperwork
- Updates and verifies that sales order has correct information (correct customer, correct ship to, current truck info (ship via), correct product, correct warehouse, correct pricing, correct qty being billed, updates comments to reflect driver and HTs)
- Tracks that all deliveries on dispatch spreadsheet have been received.
- Follow up with drivers on a daily basis who haven't turned in their paperwork
- Communicates with Dispatch Managers any unbillable paperwork so that driver can be brought in to correct paperwork. Dispatch Mangers will decide corrective action to be taken.
- Turns in completed paperwork to Admin Dept
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- General Math Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Verbal Communication
- High School Diploma
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!