Pilot Thomas Logistics
  • 12-Aug-2017 to 12-Oct-2017 (EST)
  • Office Staff
  • Fort Worth, TX, USA
  • Hourly
  • Full Time

Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Voluntary AD&D, Voluntary Life, Spousal Life, Dependent Life, Matching 401(k), Health/Dependent FSA and Tuition Reimbursement


Position Summary

The Credit & Collections Lead will spend 20% of their time monitoring the credit que, approving small dollar credit decisions and documenting best practices regarding credit.  The remaining 80% of their time will be spent working a collection assignment for Western and Simons Petroleum Accounts.  In this role they will be building customer relationships and initiating contact to manage receivables, improve cash flow and collect past due monies.

Duties & Responsibilities

  • Daily monitoring of the credit e-mail que for credit review and approval
  • Monitor payments to ensure PTL's exposure is kept to a minimum
  • Address customer questions and needs
  • Meet weekly DSO goals and communicate progress
  • Track/deposit daily receipts (lockbox, CHAX, ACH/EFT, etc.)
  • Work in coordination with the Sales and Operations Departments

Typical Minimum Education & Experience

  • Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Business Administration required
  • Prior experience with Dun & Bradstreet and business credit scoring
  • Past experience documenting policies and procedures
  • Ability to have confidential credit discussions with external customers
  • Experience with SAP software core applications desired
  • Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
  • Demonstrated proficiency with related financial system preferred
  • Excellent organizational and time management skills
  • Excellent communication skills (written & oral) and customer service
  • Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to identify the root cause issues and trends.

Environmental Requirements

  • This position requires working in an office setting, long periods of time sitting.
  • Must be able to stand, bend, push and pull at least up to 10 lbs.
Pilot Thomas Logistics
  • Apply Now

  • * Fields Are Required

    What is your full name?

    How can we contact you?

    By clicking the button above, I agree to ApplicantPro's Applicant Information Use Policy.

  • Sign Up For Job Alerts!

  • Share this Page
  • Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email
.
Logo About us Corporate Giving Safety Careers Locations Services Contact Us