- 23-Apr-2014 to 15-May-2014 (EST)
- Office Staff
- Louisville, OH, USA
- To be discussed in interview
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance - Benefits available the first of the month following 30 days of employment
Pilot Logistics Services (PLS) Frac Manager is a key member of the terminal leadership team who are directly responsible for managing the productivity and efficiency of our oil field staff and equipment. The Frac Manager is THE key decision maker with respect to our Frac Business in the terminal, "owning" both the overall efficiency and upkeep of our equipment and deliveries in a respective region, as well as that of our most important asset – OUR DRIVERS.
In order to be successful, Frac Managers must be highly effective communicators, who are able to manage physical resources both effectively and productively; coach assigned drivers and frac personnel with passion, the goals set forth in our delivery promise; and exceed the standards set for providing exceptional customer service to both our internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Management of ALL Frac Drivers and Frac Technicians day to day activities and schedules
• Audit commute stipend daily on all Frac employees to ensure all miles are correct for payroll
• Manage Frac personnel relations and turnover to meet or exceed company retention goals, driving home the highest standards of Character, Accountability, and Teamwork within your respective team.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all staff and manage the relationship with all staff in an appropriate manner
• Ensure all staff is appropriately licensed or credentialed for the job they are expected to handle
• Manage FMCSA Hours of Service (DOT) with all oil field staff compliance with all state, and, federal and company guidelines
• Manage the 705 Form, pre-trip and post-trip processes. Ensure that staff is performing theses critical functions on a daily basis as per company policy.
• Manage assigned equipment, ensuring that terminals fleet meets or exceeds expected productivity levels
• Ensure the completion of all preventative maintenance and ensure your fleet is legal to operate as per all DOT guidelines and company policy
• Ensure that our service levels are appropriate to PLS standards.
• Organize and ensure proper and timely refueling operations to all customers, including the scheduling of all onsite refuel orders
• Ensure all paperwork and orders are managed appropriately and that inventory is tracked accordingly.
• Use provided tools (such as Omnitracs) and systems (such as SAP MO5) to manage all fleet and customer requirements as per company policy – without exception.
• Ensure acquiring the appropriate frac knowledge in order to perform function at the highest level
• Expected to manage PLS KPIs and perform to appropriate levels
• Ensure that all payroll exceptions are managed in accordance with company policy on a daily basis
• Effectively act as a conduit for information from the site, and efficiently use this information as a tool to manage the efficiency of our refuel process
• Responsible for managing all employees performance within the standards of the approved Performance Improvement process
• Ensure that Daily Frac Spreadsheet is updated and shared with all appropriate stakeholders throughout the enterprise
Education / Work Experience
• Bachelor's degree (desired)
• 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in similar role (required)
Skills / Other Requirements
• Previous management experience
• Ability and desire to lead by example, and produce results through others around them
• Computer and technically savvy, including experience with Microsoft Office. SAP experience a plus.
• Strong skills in written and verbal communication
• Ability, and desire to occasionally work extended hours to accomplish essential job functions
• 24-hour HAZWOPER training and supervisor training
• Must take and pass the DOT required Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion Training online class
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!