- 26-Apr-2014 to 12-May-2014 (EST)
- Morgantown, WV, USA
- Full Time
Excellent medical and Dental, matched 401K...
Responsible for performing technical services for existing customers, providing assistance to initiate sales to new customers and industries and increasing sales of PLS Commercial & Industrial offerings. Class A CDL required. Equipment used: 1 ton pickup truck, bumper pull and gooseneck trailer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1) Provide technical services for Commercial & Industrial Customers
- Perform coolant flush and hydraulic filtration services on customer locations. Take samples and report particle count and contamination findings into presentation for customer's preventative maintenance program. Computer knowledge needed.
- Train customer personnel and most especially personnel on rigs associated with the AMP program in sampling technique, sample label preparation and report interpretation.
- Obtain used oil and coolant samples from engines, mud pumps, rotary tables, top drives and other equipment. This includes any drilling rigs serviced by PLS in that require sampling assistance or rigs on the AMP program.
- Conduct rig inspections and audits along with the associated reports.
- Assist with performing engine inspections using the borescope and other means.
- Assist with fuel tank sampling
- Provide technical information.
2) Work actively to improve gross profit of all sales
- Add value through technical service offerings.
- Promote value of PLS products and services.
3) Provide necessary documentation (field paper work and delivery tickets) to Office Personnel in an accurate and timely manner.
This job description provides the essential duties and responsibilities for the position of AMP Technician, but it is not an all inclusive list. The AMP Technician may be called upon to assist in other areas and activities as deemed necessary. Class A CDL is required
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!