- 26-Apr-2014 to 12-May-2014 (EST)
- Morgantown, WV, USA
- Full Time
Excellent Medical and Dental, 401K, Company Truck...
Summary: Ensures the company's hydraulic fracturing ("Frac") customers receive exceptional customer service by being on location in the field meeting with the customers and managing the service delivery and safety provided by our drivers and frac technicians.
Reports: Directly to local Operations Manager and functionally to the Director of Frac Services.
- Conducts job visits to review customer service with clients and to inspect PLS field personnel to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Establishes a customer relations plan to solicit feedback and build relationships with customer operations personnel.
- Generates a regular Quality Control Report to share insights and feedback with PLS's Sales and Operations teams.
- Provides feedback to Dispatch on how jobs are going and how field personnel are performing.
- Works with Operations Manager and Sales to establish new contacts and opportunities to drive business growth.
Supervision of Field Operations:
- Manages the quality of work performed by field employees daily.
- Ensures drivers and field employees correctly document all product transfers and other required record keeping.
- Inspects all driver paperwork to ensure it is complete and accurate.
- Disseminates order documentation to ensure order tickets are completed correctly.
- Supervises loading to ensure all loads being transported are accurate and cost-effective.
- Ensures all pre-trip inspections and routine maintenance is completed.
Training and People Management:
- Works with local management to ensure new hire training is completed prior to starting hands-on, field training.
- Works with assigned mentor to ensure on-the-job training is completed.
- Conducts training on standard operating procedures for both new and experienced employees to ensure performance is continually improving.
- Monitors new operational procedures and best practices to keep local procedures current.
- Outlines expectations and goals for field employees.
- Reviews performance of field employees and provide feedback on a regular basis.
- Manages performance improvement and discipline process for field employees as necessary.
- Forecasts work activity and identify need for additional personnel.
Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Management:
- Ensures employee compliance with all operations policy and procedures established for PLS (including the Safety Handbook).
- Understands policies and procedures in detail so to ensure the intent of PLS's policies are carried out in cases lacking explicit guidance.
- Supports the review and continuous improvement of workplace safety, by:
- reviewing employee reports of unsafe work conditions or practices
- consolidating employee reports for local management to review with region management
- reporting back to employees so they know their concerns have been addressed.
- Conducts annual safety and operations training in conjuction with local management and the region's HSE Department.
- Serves in person as on-site company representative to actively manage incidents and our response.
- Initiates Incident Management Response with local management.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of recent experience in petroleum distribution or oilfield services industries.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- 2+ years of frac experience.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!